AXON Envirogroup Ltd., established in 1997, is an independent consulting firm with extensive experience in environmental studies and management. AXON is made up of a core group of highly qualified engineers and scientists supported by numerous associate experts in various fields. Main interest of AXON is the environment and the study of the anticipated impacts to it from constructions and activities as well as the assessment of the potential environmental policy strategic plans set up by decision makers, namely the local and national authorities.
AXON is situated in central Athens, Hellas and is connected to an extensive network of companies and experts with whom AXON has developed successful business relations. AXON specialises in various thematic fields covering the whole range of environmental studies such as air pollution, liquid and solid waste, ecosystems management and use of renewable power sources. In all the above fields the professionals of AXON have a long experience, going back to the late 70’s.
The main services provided by AXON include:
- Strategy plans for the improvement of the environment quality.
- Environmental impact assessments.
- Environmental auditing, project planning, analysis, design and permitting.
- Indoor air pollution studies and planning of ventilation and conditioning systems.
- Air quality modelling
- Management of renewable power resources (PV systems, biogas production) and design of appropriate power systems.
- Design, management and implementation of national and international environmental projects and surveys.
- Liquid and solid waste management, treatment and disposal.
- Risk evaluation and safety management from industrial activities.
- Noise abatement and control studies, mitigation measures.
- Ecosystems and wetlands management, evaluation and mitigation.
- Environmental informatics.
Due to the company’s long experience and its involvement in numerous projects, AXON is considered among the experts in Greece in project management, coordination and administration.
AXON has impressive computing resources available and all the appropriate infrastructure for the successful and thorough accomplishment of studies and surveys.
A significant number of state of the art software packages for data treatment and presentation and most of the EPA and EU approved and proposed advanced mathematical models for simulation purposes (dispersion models, photochemical transformation models, industrial accident models, noise models, meteorological models) are included in AXON’s equipment.
Additionally, AXON has access to an important number of greek and international databases as well as a very rich scientific and technical library in the field of environmental sciences and studies.
CONTACT PERSON: Dr Athena Progiou, Managing Director of AXON